Bio-based, flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels
- bio-based and sustainably produced
- environment and climate-friendly
- creates a healthy living environment and emission-free
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation compensate for joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- airtight, windproof and vapour diffusion permeable
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or pasting over
- with a self-adhesive strip for easy installation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
* 10-Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Bio-based exterior weather protection sealing
ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a component from the „BLUE LINE“ organic product range. It is used as weather protection for bonding over connection joints on the outside structure of buildings.
The adaptable bio-based special foil is very flexible in its application and is characterized by its low inherent rigidity, allowing problem-free application around corners and conforming to different shapes. The material’s high elasticity makes it particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of movement joints.
Due to the extremely high elasticity of the material, it is particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of moving joints. Even on extreme movements between elements the flexible window connecting film ensures a high ultimate tensile strength.