The system solution includes pipes and fittings made of PVC-U, roof drains as well as suspension and fastening elements. Among the competing offers, the Gold Rain system is distinguished by the simplicity and completeness of the technical solution and a number of other advantages, such as:
- high quality,
- impact resistance,
- high aesthetics – light gray color of the installation similar to the colors of the most commonly used trapezoidal sheets and sandwich panels
- a very large reduction in the load on the roof structure compared to competitive solutions,
- short investment implementation time – minimizing the number of elements and a quick method of connecting elements allows you to shorten the assembly time by up to 50%,
- diffusion connection – ensuring the highest standards of connection tightness,
- design support – assistance in the selection of installations, calculations and preparation of diagrams and assortment and quantity statements,
- ready-made drawings for import to Auto Cad as an integral part of the installation design (including axonometry drawings),
- quick connection of the roof drain – the drains are connected to the installation by means of flexible ducts and snap connectors.
The offer of the DWD Group also includes a gravitational rainwater drainage system from roofs based on a system of pipes and fittings made of PE or PP.
The Gold Rain vacuum rainwater drainage system has the National Technical Assessment of the Building Research Institute No. ITB-KOT-2018/0686.