Flexible and air-tight seal to the inside
- high mechanical stability and tear-resistance
- permanent interior seal
- high stretchability – compensates for joint movements
- sd-value over 240 m
- suitable for the sealing of façade structures
- extremely temperature- and weather-resistant
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act (EnEV was valid 31.10.20)
and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
* 10-Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request)
For metal, window and façade constructions and refurbishing old buildings
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM is used as a versatile and proven sealing foil for metal, window and façade constructions. Where old buildings are refurbished, the sealing strip is required for connections to patios, mechanical attachment with aluminium strips and the sealing of door thresholds. The foil is available with and without SK pre-assembled strips for custom installation.
Safe connection to the structure even under high loads
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE EPDM has been designed for the physically correct sealing of windows, doors and facade connections on the interior. It is always used wherever special loads occur in refurbishment work on old buildings. ISO-CONNECT OUTSIDE EPDM is also available for exterior use.