Bio-based, flexible and stretchable special foil for connection joints on windows, doors and panels
- bio-based and sustainably produced
- environment and climate-friendly
- creates a healthy living environment and emission-free
- high elasticity and flexible adaptation, compensates joint movement
- low inherent rigidity and at the same time high ultimate tensile strength for easy and effective application
- air-tight, windproof and vapour diffusion retardant
- driving rain and water resistant
- special fleece surface to enable plastering, painting or pasting over
- with a self-adhesive strip for easy installation
- complies with the requirements of the Building Energy Act and the recommendations of the RAL “installation guide”
* 10-Year Function Warranty*
* On the conditions of the manufacturer (available on request).
Air-tight level application over connection joints on the inside
ISO-CONNECT INSIDE „BLUE LINE“ is a component from the „BLUE LINE“ organic product range. It is used as an air-tight level application over connection joints on the inside of the building structure.
The adaptable bio-based special foil is very flexible in its application and is characterized by its low inherent rigidity, allowing problem-free application around corners and conforming to different shapes. The material’s high elasticity makes it particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of movement joints.
Due to the extremely high elasticity of the material, it is particularly suitable for the reliable sealing of moving joints. Even on extreme movements between elements the flexible window connecting film ensures a high ultimate tensile strength.