FIBROMIX 12 POLYPROPYLENE FIBERS / FIBROMIX 12 POLYPROPYLENE FIBERS FOR CONCRETE
FIBROMIX 12 polypropylene fibers / FIBROMIX 12 polypropylene fibers for concrete
Fibromix is a high-quality polypropylene fiber used as an additive to concrete and mortar – an alternative to mesh reinforcement in concrete mixes used in construction.
| Product information
Areas of application
Fibromix mixed with fresh concrete, thanks to the three-dimensional connection of millions of fibers with building materials as well as thanks to the perfect homogeneity of the mixture, guarantees optimal concrete resistance and prevents the occurrence of micro-cracks both on the surface and inside the concrete structure.
- industrial and private floors,
- prefabricated elements,
- sidewalks and roadways,
- pressed and architectural concrete.
Features and benefits
Practical and economical
- does not require special equipment,
- does not require specially qualified people,
- does not require additional work related to laying a conventional mesh,
- fiber concrete can be pumped,
- easier and faster laying of concrete floors,
- reduces labor costs.
- reduces shrinkage and increases bonding strength,
- prevents the formation of micro-cracks,
- no risk of corrosion and does not conduct electricity,
- improved behavior of concrete in contact with fire,
- a more consistent mixture,
- improves the technical properties of the finished product.