Fine cells, permanently elastic, form stability
- exact fit for every trapezoidal sheet
- fine cells with a consistently smooth surface
- permanently elastic as well as having high-form stability
- environmentally friendly – chemically neutral
- UV-resistant version with aluminium lamination available
- product variant with venting seam available
- fire protection class B2
- available in a two-colored version
- complies with the IFBS technical rules for lightweight metal construction
- high product quality, regularly monitored
Reliable sealing of seams in metal and industrial buildings
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS have been designed especially for the reliable and permanent closing of corrugated profiles and trapezoidal sheet seams in metal and industrial buildings. They are used as a weather-protection system as well as for sound and thermal insulation and are available with an installation-friendly self-adhesive butyl tape on request.
Custom-fit strips for roofs and facades
ISO-PROFIL FILLER STRIPS are used both on the roof near the roof capping tiles and eaves as well as in the parapet connection area of the facade.